Election Guidelines Supplied by ESAC (Nov.
- The term of the EC (Executive Committee) members is for 3 years. The term of the EC will be effective from January 1, 2009 to December 31, 2011.
- The EC will consist of the President and 8 member Cabinet.
- The candidates will either be self nominated or nominated by others. However, their membership must be current at the time of nomination.
- Nomination deadline shall be at midnight of December 5, 2008.
- When nominated by another WBF Member, the nominated candidate shall accept or reject the nomination by a written communication. An authentic email will suffice. The deadline for acceptance or rejection is December 7, 2008.
- An election will be held only if there is more than one nomination for the President. The ESAC will issue a notice of election with the names of the candidates and their cabinet members by Dec 15, 2008, and voting will begin immediately. The last date of voting via email will be the midnight of December 21.
- Election is by email with ballots sent to the ESAC Chairperson.
- ESAC will announce election results ASAP but no later than December 31, 2008.